Bone morphogenetic protein 4 mediates bile duct ligation induced liver fibrosis through activation of Smad1 and ERK1/2 in rat hepatic stellate cells
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 207, Issue 2, pages 499–505, May 2006
How to Cite
Fan, J., Shen, H., Sun, Y., Li, P., Burczynski, F., Namaka, M. and Gong, Y. (2006), Bone morphogenetic protein 4 mediates bile duct ligation induced liver fibrosis through activation of Smad1 and ERK1/2 in rat hepatic stellate cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 207: 499–505. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20593
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2005
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-62923
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!