Wound-induced p38MAPK-dependent histone H3 phosphorylation correlates with increased COX-2 expression in enterocytes
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 207, Issue 3, pages 809–815, June 2006
How to Cite
Karrasch, T., Steinbrecher, K. A., Allard, B., Baldwin, A. S. and Jobin, C. (2006), Wound-induced p38MAPK-dependent histone H3 phosphorylation correlates with increased COX-2 expression in enterocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 207: 809–815. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20626
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2005
- NIH ROI. Grant Number: DK 47700
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America fellowship
- NIH. Grant Number: P30 DK03498
- CGIBD Pilot Feasibility Grant. Grant Number: P30DK03498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!