Differential activity of the FGF-4 enhancer in F9 and P19 embryonal carcinoma cells
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 208, Issue 1, pages 97–108, July 2006
How to Cite
Boer, B., Bernadt, C. T., Desler, M., Wilder, P. J., Kopp, J. L. and Rizzino, A. (2006), Differential activity of the FGF-4 enhancer in F9 and P19 embryonal carcinoma cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 208: 97–108. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20635
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2005
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA 74771
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA 36727
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA 009476
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!