Kotaro Yoshimura and Tomokuni Shigeura contributed equally to the study.
Characterization of freshly isolated and cultured cells derived from the fatty and fluid portions of liposuction aspirates†
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 208, Issue 1, pages 64–76, July 2006
How to Cite
Yoshimura, K., Shigeura, T., Matsumoto, D., Sato, T., Takaki, Y., Aiba-Kojima, E., Sato, K., Inoue, K., Nagase, T., Koshima, I. and Gonda, K. (2006), Characterization of freshly isolated and cultured cells derived from the fatty and fluid portions of liposuction aspirates. J. Cell. Physiol., 208: 64–76. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20636
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2005
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: B2-16390507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!