Human subcutaneous adipose cells support complete differentiation but not self-renewal of hematopoietic progenitors
Article first published online: 17 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 208, Issue 2, pages 282–288, August 2006
How to Cite
Corre, J., Barreau, C., Cousin, B., Chavoin, J.-P., Caton, D., Fournial, G., Penicaud, L., Casteilla, L. and Laharrague, P. (2006), Human subcutaneous adipose cells support complete differentiation but not self-renewal of hematopoietic progenitors. J. Cell. Physiol., 208: 282–288. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20655
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2006
- Conseil Régional Midi-Pyrénées
- Sixth European Integrated Project Genostem. Grant Number: FP6S-N°503161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!