Increased sensitivity to the platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) receptor inhibitor STI571 in chemoresistant glioma cells is associated with enhanced PDGF-BB-mediated signaling and STI571-induced Akt inactivation
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 208, Issue 1, pages 220–228, July 2006
How to Cite
Servidei, T., Riccardi, A., Sanguinetti, M., Dominici, C. and Riccardi, R. (2006), Increased sensitivity to the platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) receptor inhibitor STI571 in chemoresistant glioma cells is associated with enhanced PDGF-BB-mediated signaling and STI571-induced Akt inactivation. J. Cell. Physiol., 208: 220–228. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20659
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2005
- Fondazione per l'Oncologia Pediatrica
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 212/2003
- Io.domani (ALTI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!