p16 inhibits matrix metalloproteinase-2 expression via suppression of Sp1-mediated gene transcription
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 208, Issue 1, pages 246–252, July 2006
How to Cite
Wang, C.-H., Chang, H.-C. and Hung, W.-C. (2006), p16 inhibits matrix metalloproteinase-2 expression via suppression of Sp1-mediated gene transcription. J. Cell. Physiol., 208: 246–252. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20660
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2006
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 94-2320-B-110-007
- Center of Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction of National Cheng Kung University
- National Sun Yat-Sen University-Kaohsiung Medical University Joint Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!