Francesca de Amicis and Marilena Lanzino contributed equally to the work.
Loss of proline-rich tyrosine kinase 2 function induces spreading and motility of epithelial prostate cells†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 74–80, October 2006
How to Cite
de Amicis, F., Lanzino, M., Kisslinger, A., Calì, G., Chieffi, P., Andò, S., Mancini, F. P. and Tramontano, D. (2006), Loss of proline-rich tyrosine kinase 2 function induces spreading and motility of epithelial prostate cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 74–80. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20709
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!