Chromium (VI) inhibits heme oxygenase-1 expression in vivo and in arsenic-exposed human airway epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 113–121, October 2006
How to Cite
O'Hara, K. A., Nemec, A. A., Alam, J., Klei, L. R., Mossman, B. T. and Barchowsky, A. (2006), Chromium (VI) inhibits heme oxygenase-1 expression in vivo and in arsenic-exposed human airway epithelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 113–121. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20710
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2005
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: R01 ES10638, P42 ES07373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!