Respiratory chain deficiency slows down cell-cycle progression via reduced ROS generation and is associated with a reduction of p21CIP1/WAF1
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 103–112, October 2006
How to Cite
Schauen, M., Spitkovsky, D., Schubert, J., Fischer, J. H., Hayashi, J.-I. and Wiesner, R. J. (2006), Respiratory chain deficiency slows down cell-cycle progression via reduced ROS generation and is associated with a reduction of p21CIP1/WAF1. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 103–112. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20711
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2005
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DFG Wi 889/3-3, SFB 589/P18
- Moritz Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!