Early caspase-3 activation independent of apoptosis is required for cellular function
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 142–152, October 2006
How to Cite
Rosado, J. A., Lopez, J. J., Gomez-Arteta, E., Redondo, P. C., Salido, G. M. and Pariente, J. A. (2006), Early caspase-3 activation independent of apoptosis is required for cellular function. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 142–152. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20715
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2006
- MCyT-DGI. Grant Number: BFU2004-00165
- DGI fellowship. Grant Number: BFU2004-00165
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!