RSY Foo and RCM Siow contributed equally to this work.
Heme oxygenase-1 gene transfer inhibits angiotensin II-mediated rat cardiac myocyte apoptosis but not hypertrophy†
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 1–7, October 2006
How to Cite
Foo, R. S.Y., Siow, R. C.M., Brown, M. J. and Bennett, M. R. (2006), Heme oxygenase-1 gene transfer inhibits angiotensin II-mediated rat cardiac myocyte apoptosis but not hypertrophy. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20723
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2006
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Number: PG/2000068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!