Bone-specific heparan sulfates induce osteoblast growth arrest and downregulation of retinoblastoma protein
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 219–229, October 2006
How to Cite
Manton, K. J., Sadasivam, M., Cool, S. M. and Nurcombe, V. (2006), Bone-specific heparan sulfates induce osteoblast growth arrest and downregulation of retinoblastoma protein. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 219–229. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20727
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!