Snail controls differentiation of hepatocytes by repressing HNF4α expression
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 230–238, October 2006
How to Cite
Cicchini, C., Filippini, D., Coen, S., Marchetti, A., Cavallari, C., Laudadio, I., Spagnoli, F. M., Alonzi, T. and Tripodi, M. (2006), Snail controls differentiation of hepatocytes by repressing HNF4α expression. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 230–238. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20730
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2006
- AIRC Associazione Italiana Ricerca sul Cancro
- MIUR (Ministero dell'Università e Ricerca Scientifica, Progetti di Ateneo and Cofin 2004)
- Ministero della Salute (Regione autonoma della Sardegna Ricerca Finalizzata 2003 and Ricerca Finalizzata 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!