Raf-1 signaling is required for the later stages of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced differentiation of HL60 cells but is not mediated by the MEK/ERK module
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 253–260, November 2006
How to Cite
Wang, X. and Studzinski, G. P. (2006), Raf-1 signaling is required for the later stages of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced differentiation of HL60 cells but is not mediated by the MEK/ERK module. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20731
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
- National Cancer Institute, NIH. Grant Number: R01-CA44722-16
- American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR). Grant Number: 05A022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!