The macrophage heterogeneity: Difference between mouse peritoneal exudate and splenic F4/80+ macrophages
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 341–352, November 2006
How to Cite
Liu, G., Xia, X.-P., Gong, S.-L. and Zhao, Y. (2006), The macrophage heterogeneity: Difference between mouse peritoneal exudate and splenic F4/80+ macrophages. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 341–352. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20732
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholar. Grant Number: C03020504
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 973 Program, 2003CB515501
- 100 Quality Vocational Colleges of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2003-85
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars of State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 2005-546
- Chinese Postdoctoral Research Funds. Grant Number: 30020040300
- Chinese Academy of Science Wangkuancheng Postdoctoral Research Funds. Grant Number: 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!