The macrophage heterogeneity: Difference between mouse peritoneal exudate and splenic F4/80+ macrophages
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 341–352, November 2006
How to Cite
Liu, G., Xia, X.-P., Gong, S.-L. and Zhao, Y. (2006), The macrophage heterogeneity: Difference between mouse peritoneal exudate and splenic F4/80+ macrophages. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 341–352. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20732
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholar. Grant Number: C03020504
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 973 Program, 2003CB515501
- 100 Quality Vocational Colleges of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2003-85
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars of State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 2005-546
- Chinese Postdoctoral Research Funds. Grant Number: 30020040300
- Chinese Academy of Science Wangkuancheng Postdoctoral Research Funds. Grant Number: 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!