2-oxoglutarate downregulates expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and erythropoietin through decreasing hypoxia-inducible factor-1α and inhibits angiogenesis
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 333–340, November 2006
How to Cite
Matsumoto, K., Imagawa, S., Obara, N., Suzuki, N., Takahashi, S., Nagasawa, T. and Yamamoto, M. (2006), 2-oxoglutarate downregulates expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and erythropoietin through decreasing hypoxia-inducible factor-1α and inhibits angiogenesis. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 333–340. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20733
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2005
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!