Ultrasound guided site specific gene delivery system using adenoviral vectors and commercial ultrasound contrast agents
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 413–421, November 2006
How to Cite
Howard, C. M., Forsberg, F., Minimo, C., Liu, J.-B., Merton, D. A. and Claudio, P. P. (2006), Ultrasound guided site specific gene delivery system using adenoviral vectors and commercial ultrasound contrast agents. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 413–421. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20736
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2006
- W. W. Smith Charitable Trust
- Toshiba America Medical Systems, Tustin, CA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!