1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 transcriptionally represses p45Skp2 expression via the Sp1 sites in human prostate cancer cells
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 363–369, November 2006
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-C. and Hung, W.-C. (2006), 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 transcriptionally represses p45Skp2 expression via the Sp1 sites in human prostate cancer cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 363–369. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20741
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2006
- Center for Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction Research, National Cheng Kung University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!