M. Angélica Carrasco and Enrique Jaimovich have contributed equally to this work.
Myotube depolarization generates reactive oxygen species through NAD(P)H oxidase; ROS-elicited Ca2+ stimulates ERK, CREB, early genes†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 379–388, November 2006
How to Cite
Espinosa, A., Leiva, A., Peña, M., Müller, M., Debandi, A., Hidalgo, C., Angélica Carrasco, M. and Jaimovich, E. (2006), Myotube depolarization generates reactive oxygen species through NAD(P)H oxidase; ROS-elicited Ca2+ stimulates ERK, CREB, early genes. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 379–388. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20745
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
- Fondo Nacional de Investigación en Areas Prioritarias (FONDAP) Grant. Grant Number: 15010006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!