A downstream kinase of the mammalian target of rapamycin, p70S6K1, regulates human double minute 2 protein phosphorylation and stability
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 261–265, November 2006
How to Cite
Fang, J., Meng, Q., Vogt, P. K., Zhang, R. and Jiang, B.-H. (2006), A downstream kinase of the mammalian target of rapamycin, p70S6K1, regulates human double minute 2 protein phosphorylation and stability. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 261–265. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20749
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2006
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA109460, CA78230, CA112029
- American Cancer Society Research Scholar. Grant Number: 04-076-01-TBE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!