Formation of elongated giant mitochondria in DFO-induced cellular senescence: Involvement of enhanced fusion process through modulation of Fis1
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 468–480, November 2006
How to Cite
Yoon, Y.-S., Yoon, D.-S., Lim, I. K., Yoon, S.-H., Chung, H.-Y., Rojo, M., Malka, F., Jou, M.-J., Martinou, J.-C. and Yoon, G. (2006), Formation of elongated giant mitochondria in DFO-induced cellular senescence: Involvement of enhanced fusion process through modulation of Fis1. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 468–480. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20753
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2006
- Basic Research Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Numbers: R08-2004-000-10034-0, R13-2003-019-01004-0 (2005), R01-2005-000-10510-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!