Transcriptional and proteolytic regulation of the insulin-like growth factor-I system of equine articular chondrocytes by recombinant equine interleukin-1β
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 542–550, November 2006
How to Cite
Porter, R. M., Akers, R. M., Howard, R. D. and Forsten-Williams, K. (2006), Transcriptional and proteolytic regulation of the insulin-like growth factor-I system of equine articular chondrocytes by recombinant equine interleukin-1β. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 542–550. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20762
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: ARO46414
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!