Daniel Walz and Georg Rosenberger contributed equally to the manuscript.
PAK4 and αPIX determine podosome size and number in macrophages through localized actin regulation†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 568–579, November 2006
How to Cite
Gringel, A., Walz, D., Rosenberger, G., Minden, A., Kutsche, K., Kopp, P. and Linder, S. (2006), PAK4 and αPIX determine podosome size and number in macrophages through localized actin regulation. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 568–579. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20777
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Bonn, Germany. Grant Numbers: GRK 438, SFB 413, SFB 444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!