Bradley T. Estes and Arthur W. Wu are co-first authors.
Extended passaging, but not aldehyde dehydrogenase activity, increases the chondrogenic potential of human adipose-derived adult stem cells†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 209, Issue 3, pages 987–995, December 2006
How to Cite
Estes, B. T., Wu, A. W., Storms, R. W. and Guilak, F. (2006), Extended passaging, but not aldehyde dehydrogenase activity, increases the chondrogenic potential of human adipose-derived adult stem cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 209: 987–995. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20808
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR49294, AG15768, AR50245 AR48182, GM08555
- Translational Research Partnership Award in Biomedical Engineering from the Wallace H. Coulter Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!