Identification of differentially expressed microRNAs by microarray: A possible role for microRNA genes in pituitary adenomas
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 210, Issue 2, pages 370–377, February 2007
How to Cite
Bottoni, A., Zatelli, M. C., Ferracin, M., Tagliati, F., Piccin, D., Vignali, C., Calin, G. A., Negrini, M., Croce, C. M. and degli Uberti, E. C. (2007), Identification of differentially expressed microRNAs by microarray: A possible role for microRNA genes in pituitary adenomas. J. Cell. Physiol., 210: 370–377. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20832
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2006
- Italian Ministry of University and Scientific and Technological Research (University of Ferrara). Grant Number: MIUR 2005 060 839-004
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Ferrara
- Associazione Ferrarese dell'Ipertensione Arteriosa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!