Bone anabolic effects of parathyroid hormone are blunted by deletion of the Wnt antagonist secreted frizzled-related protein-1
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 210, Issue 2, pages 352–357, February 2007
How to Cite
Bodine, P. V.N., Seestaller-Wehr, L., Kharode, Y. P., Bex, F. J. and Komm, B. S. (2007), Bone anabolic effects of parathyroid hormone are blunted by deletion of the Wnt antagonist secreted frizzled-related protein-1. J. Cell. Physiol., 210: 352–357. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20834
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!