The role of MAPK in Kupffer cell toll-like receptor (TLR) 2-, TLR4-, and TLR9-mediated signaling following trauma-hemorrhage
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 210, Issue 3, pages 667–675, March 2007
How to Cite
Thobe, B. M., Frink, M., Hildebrand, F., Schwacha, M. G., Hubbard, W. J., Choudhry, M. A. and Chaudry, I. H. (2007), The role of MAPK in Kupffer cell toll-like receptor (TLR) 2-, TLR4-, and TLR9-mediated signaling following trauma-hemorrhage. J. Cell. Physiol., 210: 667–675. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20860
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM 37127, K02 AI049960
Vol. 225, Issue 3, 915, Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!