Connective tissue growth factor (CTGF/CCN2) is a downstream mediator for TGF-β1-induced extracellular matrix production in osteoblasts
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 210, Issue 3, pages 843–852, March 2007
How to Cite
Arnott, J.A., Nuglozeh, E., Rico, M.C., Arango-Hisijara, I., Odgren, P.R., Safadi, F.F. and Popoff, S.N. (2007), Connective tissue growth factor (CTGF/CCN2) is a downstream mediator for TGF-β1-induced extracellular matrix production in osteoblasts. J. Cell. Physiol., 210: 843–852. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20917
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE 07444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!