Fibroblast growth factors 2, 4, and 8 exert both negative and positive effects on limb, frontonasal, and mandibular chondrogenesis via MEK-ERK activation
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 233–243, April 2007
How to Cite
Bobick, B. E., Thornhill, T. M. and Kulyk, W. M. (2007), Fibroblast growth factors 2, 4, and 8 exert both negative and positive effects on limb, frontonasal, and mandibular chondrogenesis via MEK-ERK activation. J. Cell. Physiol., 211: 233–243. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20923
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: Discovery Grant 121407-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!