ß-adrenergic receptor agonists delay while antagonists accelerate epithelial wound healing: Evidence of an endogenous adrenergic network within the corneal epithelium
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 261–272, April 2007
How to Cite
Pullar, C. E., Zhao, M., Song, B., Pu, J., Reid, B., Ghoghawala, S., McCaig, C. and Isseroff, R. R. (2007), ß-adrenergic receptor agonists delay while antagonists accelerate epithelial wound healing: Evidence of an endogenous adrenergic network within the corneal epithelium. J. Cell. Physiol., 211: 261–272. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20934
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR 48827, AR 44518
- The Royal Society of Edinburgh International Exchange Program Grant (CEP and MZ), University of Aberdeen Visiting Scholars Fellowship (CEP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!