The regulation of osteogenesis by ECM rigidity in MC3T3-E1 cells requires MAPK activation
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 661–672, June 2007
How to Cite
Khatiwala, C. B., Peyton, S. R., Metzke, M. and Putnam, A. J. (2007), The regulation of osteogenesis by ECM rigidity in MC3T3-E1 cells requires MAPK activation. J. Cell. Physiol., 211: 661–672. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20974
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2006
- NIH/NIDCR. Grant Number: 1R03-DE016117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!