A co-clustering model involving α5β1 integrin for the biological effects of GPI-anchored human carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA)
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 791–802, June 2007
How to Cite
Camacho-Leal, P., Zhai, A. B. and Stanners, C. P. (2007), A co-clustering model involving α5β1 integrin for the biological effects of GPI-anchored human carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA). J. Cell. Physiol., 211: 791–802. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20989
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2006
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- National Cancer Institute of Canada
- National Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!