Interleukin-1β induces MMP-9 expression via p42/p44 MAPK, p38 MAPK, JNK, and nuclear factor-κB signaling pathways in human tracheal smooth muscle cells
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 759–770, June 2007
How to Cite
Liang, K.-C., Lee, C.-W., Lin, W.-N., Lin, C.-C., Wu, C.-B., Luo, S.-F. and Yang, C.-M. (2007), Interleukin-1β induces MMP-9 expression via p42/p44 MAPK, p38 MAPK, JNK, and nuclear factor-κB signaling pathways in human tracheal smooth muscle cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 211: 759–770. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20992
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2006
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC94-2320-B-182-037
- Chang Gung Medical Research Foundation. Grant Number: CMRPD-32043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!