PPARβ agonists trigger neuronal differentiation in the human neuroblastoma cell line SH-SY5Y
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 837–847, June 2007
How to Cite
Di Loreto, S., D'Angelo, B., D'Amico, M.A., Benedetti, E., Cristiano, L., Cinque, B., Cifone, M.G., Cerù, M.P., Festuccia, C. and Cimini, A. (2007), PPARβ agonists trigger neuronal differentiation in the human neuroblastoma cell line SH-SY5Y. J. Cell. Physiol., 211: 837–847. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20996
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
- MURST (Ministry of University and Scientific and Technological Research). Grant Number: PRIN 2003
- European Community. Grant Number: FP-6 Integrated Project LSHG-CT-2004-512018
- Ministry of Health. Grant Number: Neuromed 1% Sanità 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!