Stretch and interleukin 1 beta: Pro-labour factors with similar mitogen-activated protein kinase effects but differential patterns of transcription factor activation and gene expression
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 212, Issue 1, pages 195–206, July 2007
How to Cite
Sooranna, S.R., Engineer, N., Liang, Z., Bennett, P.R., Johnson, M.R. and Imperial College Parturition Research Group (2007), Stretch and interleukin 1 beta: Pro-labour factors with similar mitogen-activated protein kinase effects but differential patterns of transcription factor activation and gene expression. J. Cell. Physiol., 212: 195–206. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21019
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2006
- Wellbeing and the Barclay Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!