Oscillating fluid flow activation of gap junction hemichannels induces atp release from MLO-Y4 osteocytes
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.-Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 212, Issue 1, pages 207–214, July 2007
How to Cite
Genetos, D. C., Kephart, C. J., Zhang, Y., Yellowley, C. E. and Donahue, H. J. (2007), Oscillating fluid flow activation of gap junction hemichannels induces atp release from MLO-Y4 osteocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 212: 207–214. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21021
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: NIAMS AG13087
- NIH. Grant Number: NIA AG22305
- NASA. Grant Number: NGT5-50366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!