Geneviève Mailhot and Meiheng Yang contributed equally to this work.
BMP-5 expression increases during chondrocyte differentiation in vivo and in vitro and promotes proliferation and cartilage matrix synthesis in primary chondrocyte cultures†
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 214, Issue 1, pages 56–64, January 2008
How to Cite
Mailhot, G., Yang, M., Mason-Savas, A., MacKay, C. A., Leav, I. and Odgren, P. R. (2008), BMP-5 expression increases during chondrocyte differentiation in vivo and in vitro and promotes proliferation and cartilage matrix synthesis in primary chondrocyte cultures. J. Cell. Physiol., 214: 56–64. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21164
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2006
- US National Institutes of Health, NIDCR. Grant Numbers: DE13963, DE07444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!