Expression of CLMP, a novel tight junction protein, is mediated via the interaction of GATA with the kruppel family proteins, KLF4 and Sp1, in mouse TM4 sertoli cells
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 214, Issue 2, pages 334–344, February 2008
How to Cite
Sze, K.-L., Lee, W. M. and Lui, W.-Y. (2008), Expression of CLMP, a novel tight junction protein, is mediated via the interaction of GATA with the kruppel family proteins, KLF4 and Sp1, in mouse TM4 sertoli cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 214: 334–344. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21201
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2007
- Hong Kong Research Grant Council. Grant Number: HKU7609/06M
- University of Hong Kong (CRCG Seed Funding)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!