Estrogen-mediated activation of non-genomic pathway improves macrophages cytokine production following trauma-hemorrhage
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 214, Issue 3, pages 662–672, March 2008
How to Cite
Suzuki, T., Yu, H.-P., Hsieh, Y.-C., Choudhry, M. A., Bland, K. I. and Chaudry, I. H. (2008), Estrogen-mediated activation of non-genomic pathway improves macrophages cytokine production following trauma-hemorrhage. J. Cell. Physiol., 214: 662–672. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21255
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: R37 GM39519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!