A. De Luca was supported by a fellowship from Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC).
The role of the EGFR signaling in tumor microenvironment†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 214, Issue 3, pages 559–567, March 2008
How to Cite
De Luca, A., Carotenuto, A., Rachiglio, A., Gallo, M., Maiello, M. R., Aldinucci, D., Pinto, A. and Normanno, N. (2008), The role of the EGFR signaling in tumor microenvironment. J. Cell. Physiol., 214: 559–567. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21260
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2007
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC)
- Ministero della Salute. Grant Number: FSN 87/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!