Kerri L. George and Laura H. Saltman shared first authorship.
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 214, Issue 3, pages 714–720, March 2008
How to Cite
George, K. L., Saltman, L. H., Stein, G. S., Lian, J. B. and Zurier, R. B. (2008), Ajulemic acid, a nonpsychoactive cannabinoid acid, suppresses osteoclastogenesis in mononuclear precursor cells and induces apoptosis in mature osteoclast-like cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 214: 714–720. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21263
Kerri L. George in partial fulfillment for the Major Qualifying Project for the BS in Biochemistry at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DA 13691, AI 05632, PO1 AR 48818
- Student Research Fellowship from the Arthritis Foundation, Massachusetts Chapter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!