T. Matsumoto and K. Kano contributed equally to this work.
Mature adipocyte-derived dedifferentiated fat cells exhibit multilineage potential†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 215, Issue 1, pages 210–222, April 2008
How to Cite
Matsumoto, T., Kano, K., Kondo, D., Fukuda, N., Iribe, Y., Tanaka, N., Matsubara, Y., Sakuma, T., Satomi, A., Otaki, M., Ryu, J. and Mugishima, H. (2008), Mature adipocyte-derived dedifferentiated fat cells exhibit multilineage potential. J. Cell. Physiol., 215: 210–222. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21304
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 1550863
- Nihon University Multidisciplinary Research Grant. Grant Number: 05-021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!