An anti-apoptotic protein, Hax-1, inhibits the HIV-1 rev function by altering its sub-cellular localization
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 214, Issue 1, pages 14–19, January 2008
How to Cite
Modem, S. and Reddy, T. R. (2008), An anti-apoptotic protein, Hax-1, inhibits the HIV-1 rev function by altering its sub-cellular localization. J. Cell. Physiol., 214: 14–19. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21305
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2007
- NIH/NIAID. Grant Number: AI46240
- DOD. Grant Number: W81XWH-05-1-0529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!