GRP78 and Raf-1 cooperatively confer resistance to endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 215, Issue 3, pages 627–635, June 2008
How to Cite
Shu, C.-W., Sun, F.-C., Cho, J.-H., Lin, C.-C., Liu, P.-F., Chen, P.-Y., Chang, M. D.-T., Fu, H.-W. and Lai, Y.-K. (2008), GRP78 and Raf-1 cooperatively confer resistance to endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis. J. Cell. Physiol., 215: 627–635. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21340
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2007
- National Science Council, ROC. Grant Number: NSC95-2311-B-007-018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!