Seung Koo Lee and Jae Seung Kang are contributed equally to this work.
Vitamin C suppresses proliferation of the human melanoma cell SK-MEL-2 through the inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) expression and the modulation of insulin-like growth factor II (IGF-II) production†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 216, Issue 1, pages 180–188, July 2008
How to Cite
Lee, S. K., Kang, J. S., Jung, D. J., Hur, D. Y., Kim, J. E., Hahm, E., Bae, S., Kim, H. W., Kim, D., Cho, B. J., Cho, D., Shin, D. H., Hwang, Y.-I. and Lee, W. J. (2008), Vitamin C suppresses proliferation of the human melanoma cell SK-MEL-2 through the inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) expression and the modulation of insulin-like growth factor II (IGF-II) production. J. Cell. Physiol., 216: 180–188. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21391
- Issue online: 22 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2007
- Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Tumor Immunity Medical Research Center (TIMRC). Grant Number: R13-2002-025-02001-0
- Research Center for Women's Disease (RCWD; SRC program). Grant Number: R11-2005-017-02003-0
- Sookmyung Women's University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!