Seung Koo Lee and Jae Seung Kang are contributed equally to this work.
Vitamin C suppresses proliferation of the human melanoma cell SK-MEL-2 through the inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) expression and the modulation of insulin-like growth factor II (IGF-II) production†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 216, Issue 1, pages 180–188, July 2008
How to Cite
Lee, S. K., Kang, J. S., Jung, D. J., Hur, D. Y., Kim, J. E., Hahm, E., Bae, S., Kim, H. W., Kim, D., Cho, B. J., Cho, D., Shin, D. H., Hwang, Y.-I. and Lee, W. J. (2008), Vitamin C suppresses proliferation of the human melanoma cell SK-MEL-2 through the inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) expression and the modulation of insulin-like growth factor II (IGF-II) production. J. Cell. Physiol., 216: 180–188. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21391
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2007
- Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Tumor Immunity Medical Research Center (TIMRC). Grant Number: R13-2002-025-02001-0
- Research Center for Women's Disease (RCWD; SRC program). Grant Number: R11-2005-017-02003-0
- Sookmyung Women's University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!