A Fra-1-dependent, matrix metalloproteinase driven EGFR activation promotes human lung epithelial cell motility and invasion
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 216, Issue 2, pages 405–412, August 2008
How to Cite
Adiseshaiah, P., Vaz, M., Machireddy, N., Kalvakolanu, D. V. and Reddy, S. P. (2008), A Fra-1-dependent, matrix metalloproteinase driven EGFR activation promotes human lung epithelial cell motility and invasion. J. Cell. Physiol., 216: 405–412. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21410
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: ES011863, HL66109
- NCI. Grant Numbers: CA78282, CA105005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!