Osteoprotegerin decreases human osteoclast apoptosis by inhibiting the TRAIL pathway
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 216, Issue 2, pages 536–542, August 2008
How to Cite
Chamoux, E., Houde, N., L'Eriger, K. and Roux, S. (2008), Osteoprotegerin decreases human osteoclast apoptosis by inhibiting the TRAIL pathway. J. Cell. Physiol., 216: 536–542. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21430
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
- FRSQ (Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec)
- The Arthritis Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!