DICAM, a novel dual immunoglobulin domain containing cell adhesion molecule interacts with αvβ3 integrin
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 216, Issue 3, pages 603–614, September 2008
How to Cite
Jung, Y.-K., Jin, J.-S., Jeong, J.-H., Kim, H.-N., Park, N.-R. and Choi, J.-Y. (2008), DICAM, a novel dual immunoglobulin domain containing cell adhesion molecule interacts with αvβ3 integrin. J. Cell. Physiol., 216: 603–614. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21438
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2007
- Korea Research Foundation (MOEHRD). Grant Number: R05-2004-000-12637-0
- Ministry of Health and Welfare of Korea. Grant Number: 01-PJ3-PG6-01GN11-0002
- Brain Korea 21 project in 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!